July 14, 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait.....

I just can't wait for the parcel I have just put together and posted off via snail mail to arrive at the recipients door! I'm talking about the Swapapalooza craft swap parcel... being my very first craft swap I was rather excited to put all the bits and pieces together.


I've been hunting down inspiration and suggestions and one particular comment that stuck out was this one from Kathleen of Heavenly Handmades who said "I would want to be spoilt" she also said "Personally, if you were sending me a swap I would be secretly hoping for some bunting that was tea party themed! I would also really like craft goodies and maybe a chocolate bar too." Thanks Kathleen.... I loved these ideas and decided I would do it around a particular theme... Cherries!
Here is a pic of what I ended up putting together:


There is
A roll of red satin ribbon
A roll of white grosgrain ribbon with cherries printed on it
A selection of red buttons
A selection of green buttons
A piece of red chenille fabric
A set of 'Cherrilicious' fabric backed gift tags (from Tagged By Giggleberry)
A set of red and white bunting (from Giggleberry Creations)
and as Kathleen suggested, a chocolate bar... a Cherry ripe of course.

I don't want to say who the parcel is off to just yet in case I ruin the surprise but a little hint won't hurt right? The recipient has recently posted on her blog that she has an up and coming market stall... so maybe the red and white bunting set could help her stall stand out from the others??

I'll be sure to share pics of what arrives for me as soon as it comes.
Giggle

4 comments:

Cathie said...

sounds fun, how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

That parcel is fantastic! Very spoil-ing :-D

I'm going to keep an eye out for the next swapsie.

Tiges and Weince said...

This is really exciting like reading chapter by chapter, keeps us all posted.

lady bones said...

your creations are really beautiful :)