July 12, 2009

What would you want to arrive in the post?

I posted a few days ago that I have signed up for my first craft swap - THE MEGA CRAFT AND MIX CD SWAPAPALOOZA THE SEQUEL, through the Georgie Love blog. Now that the entry date has closed I have received my 'swap partners' details ready to send off some goodies so this is where I'd love some help and/or inspiration....


What would you love to have arrive via snail mail? crafty goodies? something already made? both? neither? I'd love my partner to be so very excited by what she receives. So with a little help from you all surely I could put something fun together.



Giggle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would want to be spoilt. I would want it to be all 'me' focused. Personally, if you were sending me a swap I would be secretly hoping for some bunting that was tea party themed! I would also really like craft goodies. I have always wanted to learn to crochet, so would love some wool, needles and a pattern. And maybe a chocolate bar too. Or maybe a favourite recipe of yours. Plus with the CD, if they are from another country, I would send all Australian music, like Home Among The Gum Trees etc.