July 13, 2009

Finally Finished!

With winter almost half way over I figured I better get a move on the unfinished Crazy quilts for the girls.... to refresh you memory this is Harrison's, made from all my 'boy' fabric cut offs.


So this is Milla's, made from some of my 'girlie' fabric cut offs




Originally I was going to use all my polka dots and stripe fabrics to make Fliss a quilt but when I went through my off cuts I noticed allot of red, black and whites and thought they looked perfect for her.



I was rather chuffed when we headed out on Saturday morning and all three kids were under their blankets in the car!




Giggle

3 comments:

RitaJC said...

Beautiful blankets! What a work!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those turned out great!

Kylie said...

They are so cute - My two have knitted knee throws for car travels. They are extra special arent they when you look back and see your creations.