December 16, 2009

Wow - Giggleberry made the launch issue!!!

Through the wonderful world of Twitter I have 'met' so many wonderful people, one of those people is Katy Martin who is the publisher and editor-in-chief of the stunning Eco-Beautiful Weddings® Online Magazine & Blog.


Katy asked me a little while back if I would be interested in making some Giggleberry bunting banners from eco friendly fabrics to be a part of the launch issue of Eco-Beautiful Weddings® Online Magazine. Of course I was thrilled to be asked and jumped at such an amazing opportunity!!
After a little search I found some gorgeous 55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton fabric from I Just Love That Fabric. This fabulous fabric is hand printed with non toxic ink and is designed and printed by Thea & Sami in Australia.


I'm VERY excited to share with you that the launch issue went 'live' today, and yes, Giggleberry made the issue!! Click HERE to take a look at this beautiful magazine... We are proudly on page 20!!

Giggle

5 comments:

Susie said...

Oh congratulations, the bunting looks fab aswell. Thank you so much for the mention.

Susie
I Just Love That Fabric

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

How awesome!!! That fabric is awesome!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!!!

Tiges and Weince said...

Congrats....What a way to start christmas!!

Halle Jay said...

Congratulations and Well Done!!
The bunting looks gorgeous...love the colour! xx