January 8, 2010

Customer Feedback Photos

A little while back the gorgeous Bec from Pretty Thing Distract Me asked me for a custom Giggleberry bunting using hot pink, black & white to match the colours of her logo (below). I LOVE this colour combination and had a blast putting her flags together.

As soon as the bunting arrived Bec emailed me to tell me "I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the bunting, it's already hanging in my office :D Thank you so much, you do fantastic work...". I adore the idea of using the bunting to brighten up a work space! I'm storing that idea away to do in my own work studio (if that ever happens).
Check out Giggleberry in 'action' in the photo Bec sent me... I'm rather jealous of her gorgeous ribbon collection too!


But wait there's more... Bec also has used the funky bunting in her latest photo shoot! How cool do these girls look?


Thanks so much Rebecca for sharing these pics.

You can check out all of the handmade goodies from Rebecca on her website Pretty Things Distract Me and stay up to date with what's happening through her Facebook page HERE.


Giggle

2 comments:

jojoebi-designs said...

they look great, I love the pink and black!

jojoebi-designs said...

they look great, I love the pink and black!