July 12, 2010

Changes to an Old Favorite!

Just wanted to let you know about a few slight changes I have had to make to one of the most popular Giggleberry buntings...


The shabby chic Ava Rose bunting using Tanya Whelan's gorgeous fabrics has had to change due to this fabric now being Out Of Print. This banner is still made in the pinks, whites and gray colour scheme and would still be super sweet in a little girls bedroom or nursery.


This is now a 'limited edition' banner - once I sell out of my current stock I can't promise I will be able to find fabric to make more - sorry. If you ahve admired this banner before and want to get your hands on one you better be quick... click HERE
Giggle

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was devastated when I found out this fabric was discontinued, it is one of my favorites of all times! I did stock up though ;)!