February 16, 2011

Media: Shop 4 Kids & Amy Atlas

Wow! What a fun past few days it's been for Giggleberry Creations!!
The latest issue of Shop 4 Kids magazine came out on Monday so like always I was sure to grab a copy as soon as I could (LOVE flicking through this mag!!). As I was doing my first quick flick through, before my longer, more detailed look I would do later in the evening once kiddies were in bed, I had to take a second look when I spotted some Giggleberry bunting on page 45!! How cool is that!!



Then just today, I was informed by the fabulous Samone of Cake Ink. that the their rainbow themed dessert table which I made some rainbow ribbon garland for is today's feature on Amy Atlas blog!! Yay!!


Be sure to check out all the gorgeous rainbow party pics HERE.
Giggles

1 comment:

Tied with a Bouw said...

Wow, how exciting.. Shop 4 Kids AND Amy Atlas! Congrats lovely! x